Saturday, November 26, 2022

A List of Many Thanks




Looking around this year, I have a long list of ‘thanks’.  Many to people I’ll never know. Thanks to all the hard-working plumbers, cabinet builders and tilers.  


I now have a sink that works. 



Gorgeous hand built cabinets. 



Tile backsplash. 



More thanks to all the painters and flooring installers. I also have waterproof flooring that looks beautiful. 

 


Freshly painted walls and mantle look amazing. 



Even more thanks to a devoted reconstruction team of project advisers and planners. Last year was very hard and at times the problems seemed endless. But with their help and determination, our flooded house is now a cozy, beautiful home again. 


I know there are many others. Friends and neighbors and family who helped, advised, encouraged and supported me. The unsung hero’s of the reconstruction office. The extra helpers on the job site. The guys who haul in the supplies. And the ones who haul it all out. To the packers and movers. To all who I saw and all who I didn’t. 

Many Many Many Thanks. 

No comments: