Sunday, October 11, 2020

Simply Fall





It’s a blustery day and I love it. There is stew simmering in the slow cooker, fresh rolls rising and a cup of tea is steeping. I’m grateful to welcome this season, yes, even with COVID.



A rainy afternoon with a clean house and cup of tea. 




A kiln firing with new teacups, teapots, bowls and plates. 




A Halloween Raven wreath on my front door, a banner on the porch, a pumpkin and chrysanthemum on the porch. 





A plate of freshly baked chocolate cookies made by my husband and best friend, Michael. 



Spirits of the trees, a mask and pumpkin scented candles. 



A shape-changer sculpture and a crow made by an artist friend.



I’m grateful for all of these warm, creative, decorative, fun, tasty, scented, bright, spirited art and delicious tastes. It’s my simple way of celebrating fall. 


No comments: