Friday, September 16, 2016

Day Tripping.


Sun.  Surf.  Waves.

A day trip to the beach today was just perfect.  Hot coffee for the drive up across the mountains and nibbles along the way.  Views of Douglas Fir gave way to craggy, wind swept trees and the sound of the surf.  And the smell of the ocean, ahh, it's the recipe for relaxation.

Walking and walking and walking.

That's one of the things I love most about going to the beach.  Long stretches of sand.  Waves rolling in.  Crisp breezes.  The feeling of endless space and time.  I love to walk and I walk everyday, but walking on the beach with the ocean as my sound track isn't a work out, it's a vacation. 

I guess, sometimes, you just need to get out of town!  Go for a really, really, really long walk on the beach.  And breathe in some new inspirations.

No comments: